Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 173,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010
Did You Know?
* Fujitsu is the world's third-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
* Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
* Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
* Fujitsu innovations have garnered over 34,000 patents.
* Fujitsu is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.